Christmas Day GRWM

by - December 23, 2017

As today is Christmas Eve Eve, I thought I would show you the makeup, hair and outfit I will be wearing on Christmas Day.

Makeup
Starting with the face makeup I'm applying the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and adding some Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer anywhere I need it. I then set that in place with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and contour with the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit as always. For blush I'm using the Bourjois blush in Rose PomPom and then highlighting with Benefit Dandelion Twinkle from the Hello SanfrancisGLOW set (review).


 
Moving on to eyebrows I'm using the Freedom Duo Brow Powder to fill them in and then setting them in place with the Essence Brow Gel. For the eyes I'm using my Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette that I got for my birthday. I start by blending 'Substitute For Love' in the crease and then applying a bit of 'Beans Are White' in my outer corner. And finally adding 'Pure Ganache' across the middle of the lid. For mascara I'm using my Clinique High Impact Mascara. Finally on the lips I'm applying a Peach Oil Lipgloss that my friend got me for Christmas.

Hair
For hair I'm going to use my Braun Hair straighteners, which I love, to straighten my hair. And that's about it for the hair. I have it in my normal middle parting. Kind of boring really.

 
Outfit
Lastly is the outfit, for my top I'm going to be wearing a Pretty Little Thing t-shirt that I'm hoping to get for Christmas, otherwise I'll wear this white top which I have tucked into this Burgundy skirt that I bought from Primark. For accessories on my hands I'm wearing my Pandora Heart Ring and my Topshop Elephant ring which I wear all the time. And for earrings I'm wearing some Primark hoops and I can't change my seconds as I've only just got them pierced.

So that is my makeup, hair and outfit for Christmas. What are you planning on wearing? Merry Christmas!

 

You May Also Like

0 comments