2017 Favourites

by - January 14, 2018


Last year I found some things that I love and thought I would share with you, these are the things that I kept going back to and will defiantly use in 2018. Also this is my first post of this year so I hope you had the best Christmas and start of New Year.

Makeup
Starting with makeup the first product is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. If you've read some of my makeup post you would know that I use this all the time. At first I thought that it was too hard to blend but once it had run out I had to buy another on. It gives amazing coverage and it's only £4.19. The second makeup product is the sophdoesnails x Makeup Revolution palette, I did a review on this but it's honestly amazing, the colours are so pigmented and blend so well. Another product I mention all the time is the Seventeen Conquer and Contour kit, I use the contour shade all the time and it's so good, would defiantly recommend it. A lip product it the Buxom lip cream in White Russian this is a pretty light pink colour and it feels so nice on your lips. Another lip product is Mac Velvet Teddy, it's matte, isn't drying and a beautiful colour. Lastly is the Real Techniques beauty blender. I use this all the time but I never mention it. I normally wet it and it blends my base products really well.

Skincare
The first skincare things is Soap and Glory, I have used this brand throughout 2017, I love there body washes and hand creams especially. Lush Angels on Bare Skin is also amazing, even though it doesn't smell very nice it helps to clear up any spots. I got this for my birthday and I think its a really good product.

Fashion
I only have two fashion items but the first is my pink puffa coat from Primark. I have worn this almost every time I have gone out and I love it. Second fashion item is my Adidas superstars, yes loads of people have them but I love them.

YouTube
There have been a few youtubers that I have loved watching so I'm just going to list them.
-Gabriella Lindley {main & vlog}
-sophdoesnails {main & vlog}
-touchdalight
-Sophia and Cinzia
-lookingforlewys
-Emmas Rectangle
-Beauty Spectrum
-Fabulous Hannah
-Floral Princess {main & vlog}
-Saffron Barker {main & vlog}

TV
Vampire Diaries has been probably one of my favourite shows ever and I'm so sad its ended. You need to watch it it's amazing. Pretty Little Liars also finished this year but again sooo good. Jane the Virgin is different to any of the shows that I've mentioned but I love it still. Last is Stranger Things, flipping love this show and Millie Bobby Brown is one of my favourite actors now.

Music
Taylor Swift's reputation album is one of my favourites ever, I love all the songs on here album and I'm so excited to see her in June. Ed Sheeran's Divide album is another favourite and I can't wait to see him in June aswell. Last is Little Mix, I went to see them in November and they were incredible. {concert post}

So that is everything that I loved in 2017. What were your favourites from last year?
 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Seventeen Conquer and Contour kit looks so much like it should be a NARS product... that's honestly what I thought I was when I first saw it!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete