Little Mix Glory Days Tour

by - November 30, 2017

For my birthday my Mum surprised me early with some tickets to go and see Little Mix as one of my presents. I have loved Little Mix since they started X Factor and went to see their DNA concert a few years ago, which was amazing so I was really excited to see them again.

So on Saturday I went up to London and I took one of my best friends with me. We both had the best time, Little Mix were incredible.

We got to London at about 3 o'clock so that we could look around a bit. We had dinner at Pizza Hut (it was so good) and then we got the tube to the O2. I got a programme from their merch stand and then headed to our seats.

Their support act was Aleem who sang for about half an hour. I had never heard of him before but he was actually really good.


Little Mix came on to Power which was amazing! Later into the concert they all walked along this T-shaped stage that came through the audience and sang Secret Love Song and they also put the audience on the big screen. Before the last song they got four people from the audience to come on the stage to sing Touch with them and then went on to just sing it themselves.

Overall I had the best time seeing Little Mix, they were so good and I loved going to see them. Have you seen anyone recently?
also sorry I haven't blogged in a while I just haven't felt like it and also I changed my blog name, do  you like it better? 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Little Mix and would love to see them live. It sounds like you had an amazing time!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete