Drugstore Dark Halloween Makeup

by - October 27, 2017


As Halloween is nearly here I thought I would show you a vampy dark makeup look. You could wear this to makeup not just as Halloween as it's just a smoky makeup look. All the products included in this post will also all be drugstore so everything is really affordable.


Face
For foundation I'm using L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation. I'm putting this all over my face to give a even skin tone. To cover up anything else I'm using the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer, I apply this under my eyes and on any other imperfections I have. To bronze up my face I'm using the SEVENTEEN Define & Conquer Kit and then adding some Sleek Rose gold Blush to my cheeks. For highlight I'm taking the Lottie London Shimmer Squad and I'm using colour The Queen Bee on the high points of my face. And then I'm using the Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Medium Brown to fill in my eyebrows.  

 Eyes
For the eyeshadow I'm going to use my SophDoesNails x Makeup Revelution palette which I have done a review on and I love it. First I'm going to use the shade Rosewood which is a dark purply-toned brown in the crease and then Nightmare in the lower outer corner to deepen it. In the middle of the lid I'm using the colour Smoky Bronze which is a bronze shimmer colour and lastly I'm putting Fairy Lights in the inner corner. To darken up the look even more I'm going to use a black pencil in my waterline. For mascara I'm using the Clinique Mascara. This mascara is amazing, it gives lots of volume and isn't clumpy at all.


Lips
As this is a dark vampy makeup look you could use a dark colour on your lips but you could use something like Rimmel 103 if you prefer a nude colour. 

You May Also Like

0 comments