Quick & Easy Hairstyles

by - August 18, 2016


Today I thought I would show you some hairstyles that I think look really nice. There are 4 all together and I really love them.
1.  The first hairstyle is a half up, half down bun.
First you want to take the section of hair at the top of your head, then tie it with a hair bobble. Next twist the hair that is tied up and spin it into a bun on the top of your head, secure it with a bobble and add in some bobby pins to adjust the shape until your happy with it.
2. Secondly is two Dutch Braids, I love this hairstyle and have been wearing it a lot recently.
Split you hair down the middle so you have a middle parting. Then take a small section and start braiding it but every braid you do add a small section of hair. Keep doing it till you have no more hair to braid and then braid normally.
3. Next is a hairstyle my mum used to do for me when I was younger, Space Buns.
First put your hair in a middle parting and then bring both sides up into high or low bunchies. Then twist each of the bunchies into  a bun and add some bobby pins. I then pulled out a few sections of hairs at the front.
4. Last is a hairstyle that I love, it is two Dutch Braids to the back of the head.
Again put your hair into a middle parting and then take a small section of hair at the front of your head, then Dutch braid it but going directly backwards, stop when you get to the back. Then join both the braids together and tie them.

So that was 4 hairstyles, let me know if you try any of these.

Ellie

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your hairstyles are so lovely, my favourite are the two dutch braids! I wish I could do them myself! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Erin, I do love to do Dutch braids but they do take a lot of practice! X Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do dutch braids by myself instead of wasting money to have it done proffesionaly. And I love the space buns. Cutest style ever

    wishing you all the best,
    Ayele.
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/this-is-who-i-am.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dutch braids do take a lot of practice. Space buns are very cute. X Ellie | Elzita

    ReplyDelete