What's In My Travel bag?

by - August 13, 2016

As I'm on holiday from the 3rd to the 21st of August I thought it would be a good time to do a 'What's in my travel bag?'

First of all my bag is the Adidas Tricot bag in Navy Blue. I absolutely love this bag, it fits everything I need in and I really like the way it looks. For the airport I much prefer something on my back than on my shoulder as it's just way easier.

In the front pocket I keep all my electronics that I want to take so I have my iPhone, my iPod just for in case I want to go on it and my DS which takes up time in the car and on the plane. I also have a case with all mine and my brothers DS games in.


In the main section there is a pocket so in there I have a note book, my book which is the Abundance of Katherine's by John Green which looks really good and then my sunglasses from Spain a couple of years ago.

Still in the main section I have a mini pencil case from a old school bag from Roxy which fits quite a lot in, then I have my headphones from Pioneer. I also I have some Strawberry laces for the plane.

Next I have my Zoella collar bag and I keep hair things in, so hair bobbles, pins and a flower crown from New Look. I also I have a little red box which contains jewellery. I have my Ted Baker body spray which smells incredible and my hair brush.

 Last but not least is my makeup, I keep it in my Zoella 'Just Say Yes' makeup bag. So first I have my Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Eyeshadow palette which is gorgeous, I also have my Colorsport eyeliner and my Kiko 401 liner. For mascara I'm taking my favourite at the moment L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes and my Technic clear mascara. I'm taking my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent and my Seventeen Instant Glow highlighter in Pink Bronze which is stunning. For lips I have the Tanya Burr I Found Nemo lipgloss and some Technic Juicy Sticks in light pink, bright pink and red.

So that is everything I'm taking on my holiday. Where are you going on holiday?

Ellie

You May Also Like

0 comments