July Favourites

by - August 02, 2016


Last month I didn't really love too much things, but the things that I did I'm going to share with you today.

The first item is a mascara this is the L'Oreal Million Lashes. This is amazing, it really lengthens your lashes and makes them really volumized without making them clumpy, which is exactly what I look for in a mascara.

Next is a lip liner which I have been wearing on its own. It is the Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob. This lip liner is not the easiest to put on but with a little bit of lip balm it goes on so easy, it can also be quite drying but I don't mind it too much as the colour is a beautiful pink. Also if you aren't a fan of matte lip products try a lipstick over the top or a clear lip gloss.
 

Thirdly is the game everyone is playing, Pokémon Go. I have been really enjoying this game. If you haven't played it defiantly go and check it out. If you don't know what it is, you have to walk around and try to catch Pokémon, you can also crack eggs and take over gyms.

My last favourite is a Dorothy Perkins chocker. This one is gold with a golden circle in the middle. It is simple but looks really nice with most outfits.

What have you been loving recently?

Ellie  

You May Also Like

0 comments