25 Blog Post Ideas

by - September 04, 2016

The thing that a lot of bloggers struggle with is ideas for blog posts. So I came up with 25 ideas that you might want to use.
 
1. A haul of your recent purchases
 
2. Show your monthly favourites
 
3. A review on a beauty product, book etc...
 
4. Share a recent event
 
5. Your current makeup look
 
6. Hairstyle ideas
 
7. What's in my bag?
 
8. Q and A
 
9. Do a tag
 
10. Current favourite songs, beauty products etc...
 
11. Photos from a day out
 
12. Seasonal essentials
 
13. Pamper routine
 
14. Blogging tips
 
15. Share you Top 5 favourites of something
 
16. Beauty products I want to try
 
17. A wish list
 
18. Most used beauty products
 
19. Instagram diary
 
20. Outfit of the day
 
21. Get Ready with Me
 
22. Empties
 
23. A makeup collection
 
24. Favourite youtubers
 
25. Current playlist
 
So that is 25 blog post ideas, let me know if you use any of these
 
Ellie
 
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really helpful. Sometimes I feel like we bloggers know what we want to write about but aren't really sure if other people will read it or not. Love the 'Favourite Youtubers' part, Whats in my bag and the Tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and I agree sometimes it is really hard to think of ideas x Ellie | Elzita

      Delete