Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams | Review

by - September 30, 2016

I have been wanting to buy a Nyx product for a while and when I found a counter in a Boots I was very happy! After browsing the Nyx counter I picked out two shades of Soft Matte Lip Creams 'Abu Dhabi' and 'Cannes'.
 
First of all I really like the packaging, its feels a lot nicer than thought. I also love that the lids are matte. The Lip Creams are £5.50 which I think is so good!
 
The Lip Creams feel so lovely on the lips and not very drying which is great. The colours are gorgeous and looks so amazing. When they go matte on your lips they don't go patchy at all. They also last a really long time through eating and drinking! I defiantly need to pick up more.
The colours I selected are both nudes. 'Abu Dhabi' is a brown toned nude which I really like at the moment whereas Cannes is a lot more pink toned which is also stunning. I think these lip colours are so nice!
 
What colours are your favourite?
 
Ellie 


You May Also Like

0 comments