Beauty Wishlist

by - September 18, 2016

There are so many beauty products that I would love to have. So today I put together a list of some of the things that really catch my eye...

Mac Velvet Teddy - This lipstick is gorgeous and it doesn't help lots of bloggers raving about it. It is a beautiful nude brown which is so different to anything I own.

The Naked Palettes - The Naked Palettes are stunning! My friend recently got the Naked 3 for her birthday and it looks insane. They have a range of gorgeous colours that are incredible pigmented. The Naked original looks amazing also. 

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams - I really want to try these out but whenever I've gone into a Boots they never have a Nyx counter. These lip creams look so nice and I'm defiantly going to keep looking for these. 

Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights and Contour Palette - This palette seems so nice, I love the colours in this palette, especially the contouring shades, they look incredible.

Benefit Hoola - Benefit Hoola is such a lovely matte bronzer that I would love to try. The shade is pretty and looks great when I see people wearing it.

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer - This highlight looks amazing, I've seen so many YouTubers and bloggers raving about this and I can defiantly see why, it is stunning!

What has caught your eye recently?

Ellie 

 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your picks sound so lovely, I'd love to give these a try too! On my wishlist is everything Too Faced haha and my sister has a Glossybox cream highlighter that is incredible, I'd love to find one just like it :D loving your blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Glossybox highlighter sounds amazing and thank you glad you like my blog! I'd love to follow you mind following me! Bloglovin' : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/elzita-14714473

      Ellie

      Delete