Autumn Essentials

by - October 27, 2016

I have decided to do a post on my Autumn Essentials. Autumn is the perfect time to pull out the fluffy socks and get snuggled on the sofa watching a movie. It also means you can grab the warm coats and the cosy scrafes that have been pushed to the back of the wardrobe.
Around this time of year I love getting the amazing candles out, Red Apple Wreath I must say smells incredible, it basically smells of everything great! Also baths around this year are just the best. And the Lush Bath Bombs this Autumn are amazing!
Lips! I must say I'm not the biggest dark lips fan but I added a berry and a dark red shade in anyway. But the ones I have been reaching for the most have been Rimmel 03 this is a really pretty peachy pink and I love it, it's so pretty. Another favourite is the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams, I think you've already heard everyone raving about these because they are so good. I have mine in Abu Dhabi which is a brown toned nude. Last but not least is my Revlon Ultra HD Matte Liquid Lipstick which is also incredible. For nails I have this dark red nail vanish that my friend gave me last year for my birthday from New Look.

 
For my eyes I have been obsessed with gold's. I think they look amazing any time of the year but now I love them even more. At the moment I have been using Tanya Burr's Hollywood Eye Shadow Palette. Which is perfect for a beautiful eye.

What are you Autumn Essentials?

Ellie  

You May Also Like

0 comments