September Favourites

by - October 07, 2016

I feel like this year has whizzed past and its now nearly Halloween. Last month I didn't really enjoy that much so I thought I would incorporate them in this.

The first thing is the Seventeen Easy On The Eye in Birthday Suit which I done a review on a few weeks back. This palette is stunning it is a really wearable palette and I just love it so much.

Next is Sleek Rose Gold blush. This is so pretty it is a beautiful pink with a iridescent gold in it. It looks so nice on the cheeks!

Last beauty item is this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Liquid Lipstick. This is amazing, I don't find it too drying and it lasts for a really long time. I have it in a really pretty nude pink.

A clothing item is my New Look bomber jacket which I mentioned in a haul a few weeks ago and since then I have been obsessed.

Last thing is the song Closer by The Chainsmokers. This is SO catchy, all of my friends are
singing it and its a really good song.

What did you enjoy last month?

Ellie

You May Also Like

0 comments