Autumn

by - October 15, 2016


Autumn is my favourite season for many reasons. I just love the beautiful colours and getting the cosy jumpers out. And because I love Autumn I thought I would share with you my favourite things through the best season!

Cosy Jumpers - I love putting on warm jumpers and Autumn is the perfect time of year for that.
 
Halloween - Halloween is only a few weeks away and I can't wait!

Autumn Leaves - Who doesn't love the grass covered in every Autumn colour.

Autumn Makeup - Even though I don't really wear berry lips, I do love wearing gold on my eyes.

Scarfs - I love wrapping up in a warm flannel scarf.

Fluffy Socks - On those colder nights, I love slipping on some fluffy socks.

Christmas Is Coming - The most wonderful time of the year!

Bonfire Night - For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a night on the 5th of November when loads of Fireworks go off. It's so nice going down with my family and watching Fireworks take over the sky.

Candles - Who doesn't want their room smelling AMAZING!

And that is why I love Autumn SO much.
 
What's your favourite season?
 
Ellie  
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments