Acrylic Makeup Storage

by - April 02, 2017

A few weeks ago I done a poll on twitter about whether I should do a Acrylic Makeup Storage blog post and most people said yes so today I'm going to talk about my Makeup Storage.

I got my drawers from Ebay quite cheap and I love them.


on the top I have a Sephora Beauty Blender, Tanya Burr Lipstick in Pink Cocoa, Two Body Shop lip liners in 4 and 8, a No.7 lip liner in Nude and a Estee Lauder lip liner in In The Buff, Mac Mini Zoom Fast Black Lash and Maybelline Lash Sensational. I also have a Sephora mirror, my Kylie Jenner Birthday Edition Mini's, Mac Velvet Teddy, Urban Decay 1993, Too Faced Melted Matte in Queen Bee, a Buxom lip gloss in White Russian, Bite lipstick in Honey Comb and Marc Jacobs lipstick in Slow Burn.



In the left top draw I have a Seventeen Highlighter in Pink Bronze, Sleek Rose Gold Blush and Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit. And in the right top draw I have Rimmel Stay Matte and a Baby Lips.

Next I have the Sephora Sun Bleached Filter Palette and the Urban Decay Naked Basics. And finally I have the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette and a Revlon Liquid Lipstick.

So that is my Acrylic Draw collection. Thank you for 100+ followers.

Ellie x

You May Also Like

0 comments