Bold Makeup Look | Collab

by - April 07, 2017

 Today's post is going to be a Bold Makeup Look. This is defiantly different to what I would normally wear but I think it turned out to be really pretty. 

Also today's post is a collaboration with Anna of Me And My Beauty Blog who is a really good blogger.

First, I'm using the L'Oréal Infallible Foundation. I love this because it has an really good coverage for me, looks nice and lasts a really long time. Next I am using Rimmel Stay Matte to set my makeup in place. For my contour I am using Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit which I think is really good. For a little bit of blush I am using the Boujour blush in Rose Pompon. And finally for highlight I am using Seventeen Pink Bronze Brick Highlighter, this is beautiful!



For my eyes to make a bold look I'm going to use my Sephora Sunbleached filter palette and I'm going to use the shade Sandy Toes all over the lid and then a little bit of #tbt in the crease and finally I'm going to apply a bit of #tbt to my lower lash line. You could also add winged eyeliner to it as well which would look really pretty. And then I'm using Maybelline Lash Sentational on my lashes, this is my favourite mascara, it's amazing. Also if you want to you could add some lashes, I think the Ardell ones are really pretty. 

And for the lips I am going to use a nude because the eyes are bold. So I'm going to use Mac Velvet Teddy with is a beautiful nude shade. 

So that is what I would do if I were to do a Bold Makeup Look. Make sure you read Anna's post. 

Ellie x 

Annas Post

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. That Sephora palette looks gorgeous, the shades are stunning! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that Sephora palette, there are so many beautiful colours! Also can't go wrong with Velvet Teddy!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet Teddy is gorgeous!x Ellie | Elzita

      Delete