March Favourites

by - April 15, 2017


As March is now over I'm going to be doing a post on my favourite things during March.

Beauty
My first favourite is a foundation. It's the L'Oréal Infallible Foundation. This is really good because it is a medium coverage which I really like, also it lasts a long time which it should because it says it lasts 24 hours.

Another beauty favourite I have been liking is a Buxom lipgloss in White Russian. I never normally like lipgloss because it can be quite sticky however this one isn't. This is a light pink colour which only adds a little bit of pink and I think it is really pretty! What I really like about this is it feels as though it isn't going to come off but it doesn't feel sticky. Also when you apply this to your lips it tingles slightly which feels really lovely on your lips and it nis really moisturising as well.

Fashion
Recently I have been wearing these ripped jeans from Primark, that I have been loving recently. They are so comfy and I think they look nice on. Also these were only £10 which I think they're so good for what they are.


Music
This month I have been loving Ed Sheeran's Divide Album. I think this is the only album where I like all of the songs. I love that there are the upbeat ones like Shape Of You, Galway Girl, New Man, Barcelona and there are also the slower songs like Happier, Perfect, Hearts Don't Break Around Here, Supermarket Flowers. I think they are all amazing!

TV
About a year ago I started watching The Vampire Diaries and got to Season 2 but then I stopped and in February i started watching it again. Throughout March I have been obsessed with it, so you should definitely watch it. I am on season 5 so no spoilers!
*picture from google

YouTube
At the moment my favourite YouTubers have been the SacconeJoly's. I have been subscribed to them for quite a while and then only recently started watching them again when they were about to have there new baby, Alessia. I think they are amazing YouTubers and I have been watching there vlogs everyday (instead of adding them to my Watch Later).

*picture from instagram

That was my favourites for the month, March. Let me know what your favourites were in to comments.

Ellie x


You May Also Like

0 comments