SophDoesNails x Makeup Revolution Palette | Review

by - October 21, 2017

A few weeks ago SophDoesNails released a eye shadow palette with Makeup Revolution. Sophie is one of my favourite YouTubers and I knew that this palette would be incredible. The packaging is watercolour with bits of copper on which looks really pretty. The actual palette is a nude colour with copper writing on. In this palette you get 24 eye shadow colours, 13 mattes and 11 shimmers, which I think is amazing considering this palette is only £10. She also brought out a highlighter palette for £8 alongside this which I think looks gorgeous as well.


When you open this palette there is a big mirror which is really good because I tend to use the mirrors in palettes a lot. And a clear sheet with all the names on, I really like the names in this palette because they do describe the colour and they are all things she likes. These eye shadows are really pigmented and blend really nicely. The colours go with one another and this palette covers a lot of eye shadow looks. I think this palette would be amazing if you were starting out with makeup because of the range of colours and I would defiantly recommend it.
*swatches of top 2 rows
*swatches of bottom 2 rows

I think this palette overall is incredible especially for its price, the colours are beautiful and there are colours for everyone. Have you tried this palette?


You May Also Like

0 comments