November Favourites

by - December 01, 2016


As December has now began it's time for the Christmassy posts. On this blog I will be posting every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday up to Christmas! But first I'm going to tell you about my November Favourites. I haven't done a favourites in a while so I thought I would today.

My first favourite is my new favourite mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational. This is amazing! I absolutely love this mascara, it does everything you could want in a mascara. You probably know this was extremely hyped up and I've wanted it for a little while and I can defiantly see why everyone was talking about it!

Next is two YouTubers. The first I really got into this month and its Emily Canham. I love her videos, I could just sit and watch both these YouTubers for ages. The second is Gabriella Lindley, I have been watching Gabbie for quite a while but recently I have been really enjoying her. And her vlogs are just the funniest!

Two music favourite are Jess Glynne, as you probably know if you read my last post I went to see Jess Glynne and she was fantastic! Secondly is This Town by Niall Horan, this song is so good, I don't really know what else to say about it!

My last favourite is I'm A Celeb. I do love this show and I love Scarlett she's so flipping funny but of course you always get the annoying ones but it's just so good and if your not watching it, you need to!


Ellie

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post and This Town is one of my favourite songs too, its beautiful! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate and it's so good! x

      Ellie | Elzita

      Delete