Top 10 Christmas Songs

by - December 06, 2016

At this time of year I love singing along to the amazing Christmas songs. So today I'm going to tell you my top 10.

Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
Do They Know It's Christmas Time? - Band Aid
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Last Christmas - Perry Como
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
Jingle Bells - Michael Buble
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Michael Buble
 
Ellie 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Michael Buble has some great Christmas songs! Will definitely check out the other songs you've said! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree I love his Christmas songs! x
      Ellie | Elzita

      Delete