Top 5 Christmas Films | Collab

by - December 15, 2016

Todays post is going to be about my Top 5 Christmas Films. I love Christmas Films and there are some incredible ones out there. Also todays post is a collab with Erin from Everything Erin, you should defiantly go and read her posts they are amazing!
 
Arthur Christmas - This film is about Santa who is called Malcom and his two sons Steve and Arthur. Malcom goes around delivering the presents with his elves but one child is missed, so Arthur does all he can to make sure that child gets the present. I love this film, I think it is so believable because of how he delivers all the presents and how he would do it in one night. If I had watched this when I started to think about how Santa done it, I would of totally believed it.

Elf - Elf is about Buddy who came to the North Pole after crawling into Santa's sack. He gets taken back to the North Pole by accident and he gets raised there thinking he's an elf. After finding out that he's not he goes back to New York to find his Dad but of course he has some rough times along the way. This film is so enjoyable and has some really funny parts in it.
 
How The Grinch Stole Christmas - This one is on The Grinch who tries to ruin Christmas for all the people in Whoville. Mary Loo tries to help The Grinch like Christmas but he makes it hard for her to help. I really like this it's really funny and different to a normal Christmas film.  

Home Alone - A classic Christmas film, if you don't know what this is about, its on a boy, Kevin who gets left behind when his parent go on holiday. While they are away two men try to burglar his home. Kevin does all he can to stop them from getting in. I think you've all watched this film before at least once. It is so funny as what Kevin does to the burglars.
 
Deck The Halls - This one is not spoken about that much but it's one of the first I ever watched. It's about two men arguing over who's 'The Christmas Man' and Christmas lights. This film is funny and how they fight and what they do to win.

Ellie x

 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Elf is my all time favourite Christmas film, it wouldn't be Christmas without it! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched Arthur before but the plot sounds good x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete