Under £15 Christmas Gift Guide

by - December 13, 2016

 
I love buying presents for people, so for todays post I thought I would show you some things that you could give to someone if your stuck for what to buy them.

 Soap & Glory Gift Sets - Who wouldn't love a Soap & Glory gift set, they range in price but there are defiantly a few items that someone would love, such as the Simply Zest gift box.
 
Zoella Beauty Products - Zoe's products would be perfect especially for someone who watches her. I think Christmas range or not it would make a great gift.
 
Bath Bombs - I love Bath Bombs and you can get them from so many different places, ranging from £1 to £5.
 
So Perfumes - So Perfumes smell amazing, my friend bought me some for my birthday and they smell so good.
 
Tanya Burr Products - Again great for someone who watches Tanya, I love her Christmas range, it would make a great present!
 
Ted Baker Gift Sets - Ted Baker things are so pretty, I think the Mini Must Have gift set would be a great gift for someone.
 
Ellie x 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Theses were some great ideas and I find bath bombs are always a great thing to buy people, everyone loves a bath bomb!! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate and bath bombs are such a good gift to get someone x
      Ellie | Elzita

      Delete