The Christmas Tag

by - December 24, 2016

As Christmas is tomorrow, which I still can't believe how fast this month has gone! I thought I would do 'The Christmas Tag'. I have seen this going around and have wanted to do it for quite a while, so what better time to do it than Christmas Eve!

In this tag, there are 10 questions which I'm going to answer for you today.

1. Ever had a White Christmas?

Yes, but it was years ago and I was quite young. I really want it to snow!

2. Christmas song that you could listen to on repeat?
Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens because it's my favourite Christmas song also all the songs that I mentioned in my 'Top 10 Favourite Christmas Songs' blog post.

3. What's your outfit for Christmas this year?
I don't really know yet, but I might wear a Christmas jumper.

4. Does your Christmas tree have a theme?
Yes, this year we went for red and silver. And I think it looks amazing.

5. Christmas film of choice?
Probably the Grinch or Arthur Christmas just because I can never get bored of them! I did do a post on my 'Top 5 Christmas Films'.

6. What Advent Calendar do you have?
I have a Cadbury's one because I love Cadbury's chocolate so much!

7. Have you bought all your Christmas presents yet?
I have, seen as it's Christmas Eve I would of thought so.

8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No, we open all our presents on Christmas Day, but I do open some Christmas presents before Christmas like my friends from school and family friends.

9. How much effort do you put into wrapping?
I actually really enjoy wrapping Christmas presents, it gets me so excited to give people their presents. So I guess I do put in effort, I try to make them looks really nice.

10. What are you looking forward to this Christmas?
Giving everyone their presents but I love everything about Christmas Day!

So that is the Christmas Tag. I would love to know you answers to the questions. Also thank you so much for 60+ followers on Bloglovin'. Merry Christmas!

Ellie x

You May Also Like

0 comments