Christmas Makeup

by - December 23, 2016

 Today, I am going to be showing the products I will use on Christmas day. As Christmas is so close now.
 First of all I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I really like this concealer, but it's got quite a sparkly finish. Next I powder my face with Rimmel Stay Matte, I think drugstore powders have been pushed to the side so much but I love this one! Thirdly I apply a little bit of contour using the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit. Then I use Sleek Rosegold blush, this blush I beautiful. It's pink with a iridescent gold shimmer. Lastly I highlight with the Seventeen Pink Bronze Highlighter, this is a brick highlighter and all together they look so nice.
For the eyes, I'm using my Urban Decay Naked Basics eye shadow palette. I use the colours Venus, W.O.S, Naked 2 and Faint. All these together look amazing on your eye lids. Then for my eyelashes, I'm using Maybelline Lash Sensational which is one of my favourite mascaras, it's incredible!
Lastly, the lips. I have been using the Kylie Jenner Birthday Edition Mini Matte in Exposed. This colour is beautiful. It's a lovely light pinky nude, a colour that I have been loving at the moment!

That is what I am wearing on my face on Christmas day. What are you wearing?

Ellie x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a nice makeup look! I'm so jealous of you having a Kylie Matte lipstick! I'll be wearing a gold toned eye look this Christmas, particularly from the Naked 2 palette because it's my favourite at the moment!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & the Naked 2 palette is gorgeous! X
      Ellie | Elzita

      Delete